Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pig Roast & Pool Party

Last Saturday my friend Sheila and her husband had their annual pig roast & pool party. It was a lot of fun and for once I relaxed and had a great time. I had coverage at the dance hall and didn't have to RUSH to get there and it was so much fun to just chill out. Pete and I got there in the early afternoon and spent all day there. Sheila took me 4-wheeling down into the trails at their house. They own 50 acres and her son, Peter (nice name huh?) rides dirt bikes and 4-wheelers and has built awesome trails down there. We got SOOOO muddy! It was great. As you can see I dressed for the occasion! I figured if I wear my bathing suit with a cover-up (tie die of course....the theme for the party was a beach theme) then however dirty I got wouldn't be a problem...I'd just jump in the pool....which I did!! hehe! Anyway, I've posted a few pictures of the event.....too much fun! :)



Enjoying some watermelon after 4-wheelin'




Sheila, Dad & I (Dad stopped in to visit!)




Sheila's Dad Stuart & Me (gettin' some lovin')


Sheila & I cutting the cake (which she asked me to make)


Pete & I smiling for the camera!

2 comments:

The Wendelschafer's said...

That cake you made is gorgeous!! I wish I could decorate Cakes like that... I'm obsessed with all the cake shows on Food Network and there's another one on TLC called Cake Boss.. Love it!!! You look great and I'm glad you're happy!! Muah!

Darcy said...

What is with the outfit????