Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hey Everyone!

Well again....I have no excuses....it seems time goes by so fast between posts! Things have been going well. The job I have with the charitable foundation is really coming along well. A large part of the funding for the foundation is being finalized now and there is lots of good things that will become of it!

The Spur is going well. My boyfriend Peter and his band played last weekend. It was a great turnout and it was nice to see so many people come out and support him. He hasn't played for close to four years, so he's coming out of retirement so to speak! hehe! Someone video taped a few songs, and I'll try and put them up on here. :) We'll see how THAT goes!!

I'm waiting on a phone call to see if my niece Desarae has had her baby yet. She's in labor now and I know it's close...but we're just waiting for the call. She knows it's a boy and has named him Owenn James. I can't believe she's old enough now to be having children...it's kinda scary! I'm getting WAY too old! hehe!

I'll post some pictures so you all can get caught up on my life! Things are great and life is good! Hope everyone is doing well! :)

No comments: