Friday, September 4, 2009

Catching Up

Well, I figured I'd better catch up on a few things that's been going on lately. "Recordville" has been buzzing the last week or so with the start of school again. It's been a real treat to see the kids getting ready for school! They're all so dang cute, I'm glad they're all around to be able to watch. Kacie and my cousin Michelle's boy Nathan, started kindergarten. It doesn't seem possible that they could be old enough to be starting school! Sadie started Junior High....yes JUNIOR HIGH!!! Ugh....I can't believe these kids are growing up so fast! Anyway, I've posted some pictures of the first days of school. Kaedon has started pre-school and on his first day I watched Tannon so Darcy & Gus could go up on his first day....here's some pictures of him while I was taking care of him! He's such a cutie....must take after his Auntie! haha!!! :)


Tannon "The Tank"


Isn't he the cutest kid you've ever seen?? :)


Playing with his toys


"The Recordville Boys"


Kaedon's First Day of Preschool



Kacie's First Day of Kindergarden
and Courtney's 2nd day of school.




Riding the bus...all grown up!


Garrett & Branson getting ready for a ride
to school.



Branson



Garrett




No comments: