Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome to the unemployment list!

That's right, I'm unemployed! At least from the MAINEiacs that is. They're moving back to Canada at the end of the season, however I guess they felt the need to get rid of me early to save money. Anyway, it stinks with no income coming in right now. On the upside, it is giving me a lot more time to devote to the dance hall and get things done around the house.

Mom went in for minor surgery yesterday and is home now. She's doing well, but has to take it easy for a week or so. Dad, Darcy and I are taking shifts making sure wood gets brought in and she doesn't do anything but get up to use the bathroom. It's pretty hard keeping her down, but hopefully the drugs will keep her dizzy enough so she doesn't feel like getting up!! haha! :) Any of you that know her know it's a job and a half to get her to sit for more then 5 minutes to a time. I love her though...she's the best mom ever.

Maybe with a little more time on my hands I can keep up with the blog thing! haha....don't hold your breath! :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Well... with all your free time you could come visit me!