Monday, December 8, 2008

Bably It's Cold Outside!!

How much do you love that song?? Well today is COOOLLLDDD!!! There is just a little bit of snow on the ground, but it's so cold! And it's cold here in the rink today too! I went out in my car and started it up at lunch time just to warm up! Crazy!
Anyway, I was going through pictures and found some great pictures of this summer with the kids picking strawberries. It was so fun and the kids did a great job. Darcy is still pregnant with Tannon in these pictures. I believe we went on July 4th, so it WAS nice and hot then! ahh.....just 7 more months and it'll be like that again!
Just starting out
Kelly, Kacie & Courtney
Branson & Kacie

Branson hard at work!

Darcy & Kaedon

Courtney & Branson working together!

I think Kaedon liked eating them better then picking them! :)

Done for the day ~ Great Job Kids!! :)

1 comment:

Darcy said...

I love that you're blogging more!!!! It's nice to think of the warm weather on days like today!